Map to Lake Harner
Directions from West Lafayette
1. Take US 52/Sagamore Pkwy towards Lafayette; continue past Wabash River and Duncan Rd.
2. Take the exit ramp off US 52 just before the train bridge. The exit is not named and has no exit number. If you reach SR 25/Schyler Ave. you have gone too far.
3. The ramp will curve under US 52 and the entrance to the lake is on the left, it is marked with large concrete walls on each side of the lane. Look for Camp WACK signs at the front entrance.
Directions from Interstate 65 (Lafayette)
1. Take Interstate 65 North to SR 25 exit. Turn left off of exit and travel to US 52.
2. Turn right onto US 52/Sagamore Pkwy and cross under train bridge. Take the exit off of US 52/Sagamore Pkwy just past bridge. The exit is not named or numbered. The entrance to the lake has concrete walls lining each side. Look for the Camp WACK signs.